OUTsurance has committed relief funding for OUTsurance service providers who are impacted by the inability to work during the COVID -19 pandemic
- Service providers must have a turnover of less than R50m per annum
- The Rand value of work allocated to our service provider by OUTsurance must drop by more than 50% during the period April to June 2020
- This drop has to be caused by the impact of the pandemic and not because of normal work reductions due to poor service or audit outcomes
- OUTsurance will assess this by the 10th of each month, starting
1 May 2020. An individual service provider can only qualify once.
- OUTsurance will assess the merits of each application and make a contribution to the service provider.